Join ALS Canada’s Circle of Hope Monthly Giving Program.
As a monthly supporter of ALS Canada, you will be giving much needed resources to support Canadians living with ALS in Ontario and funding critical research to make ALS a treatable, not terminal disease. The ALS community is made up of compassionate, resilient, determined people from all across the province. Whether it is a person living with ALS, a caregiver, a loved one, a healthcare professional or even other donors, we are all part of a community rallying together to find a treatment for ALS. Please join the Circle of Hope Monthly Giving Program. Together we will change the future of ALS.
How your Circle of Hope Monthly gift works:
- You determine the amount of your monthly gift
- We safely and securely charge your pledge to your credit card or bank account on the 1st or 15th of each month
- Every January, you will receive an annual giving statement and receipt you can use for your income tax
- You can adjust your pledge at any time by contacting us
- It is more convenient than writing a cheque
- Your donations are spread out over the year
- You provide stable funding for research
- Our administrative costs are significantly reduced, which means more funds go directly to research and programs
- You avoid receiving donation reminders, which reduces paper consumption
Thank you for considering joining the Circle of Hope Monthly Giving Program. If you would like additional information please contact Daniela Rodrigo at 1-800-267-4257 x218 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org