YOU CAN provide hope and help to people with ALS.
You can help fund urgently needed research into finding an effective treatment and a cure for ALS and support services to those with ALS. Please consider providing a planned gift to ALS Canada.
We can have a conversation with you and your advisors to determine if a planned gift fits your desires, financial objectives, family needs, tax situation and our funding objectives. All discussions are confidential and will not obligate you to make a gift. Some of the many benefits of making a planned gift to ALS Canada include:
- Tax advantages under current laws.
- Your giving can be tailored to your personal and financial circumstances.
- Donation is made from assets, not current income.
- Gifts are planned today for distribution as some time in the future.
- Most of the gifts involve planning, however they are easy to arrange with your financial or estate advisor.
There are a variety of ways to give a gift, they include:
- Publicly Traded Securities – a way to make an immediate gift and eliminate capital gains tax owed
- Bequests – an easy way to reduce estate taxes and may increase inheritances to your loved ones
- Registered Assets – another way to significantly reduce the taxes owed by your estate
- Life Insurance – leverage the premium payments made today into a larger lasting legacy
- Annuities – a method to potentially increase your income and reduce taxes
- Charitable Remainder Trust – a way to give an asset and still receive the income it now provides while insuring your gift happens just as you planned
- Major Gifts – find out how a gift of $1,000 or more will impact our programs and services
To learn more, please request our Planned Giving Fact Sheets and Will Planning Guide by contacting Enzo Raponi, Director of Development toll free at 1-800-267-4257 ext 205 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALS Canada strongly recommends that you seek professional advice to ensure your financial goals are considered, your tax situation reviewed, and your planned gift is tailored to your circumstances.
A properly drafted Will is the only way to provide an orderly and timely plan for the settlement of your life.