This is your guide to resources and services, available for:
- People diagnosed with ALS
- Their caregivers, family and friends
What services do we provide?
- Information and referral for people with ALS, caregivers, families and communities
- Referrals to counseling and support groups (where available)
- Peer support for people with ALS, their caregivers and family members
- Volunteer home visitors (where available)
- Equipment program (loan and purchase assistance)
- Educational materials about ALS and the support needed by persons with ALS (for healthcare providers, students, people with ALS, and family etc.)
- In-service training about ALS and ALS Canada to the healthcare community
More information about support services and who is eligible.
How do you register with ALS Canada and access our Equipment Program?
If you are a person living with ALS and would like to register with ALS Canada in order to access our services, including our equipment progam, please download the forms below: