This is a guide to resources and services for clients and families living with ALS in Ontario.
What services are available to you as a person living with ALS in Ontario?
- General information about ALS
- Educational materials about ALS and the support needed for you, healthcare providers, students and family
- The opportunity to be a part of an ALS Canada support group (where available)
- Volunteer support for you, your caregivers and family members
- The ALS Canada Equipment Program (loan and funding assistance)